The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Player of the Week

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Player of the Week - Page 2 Empty Re: Player of the Week

Post by Jakko Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:31 pm

I meant 2 not one (my bad)...
    Jakko
    Jakko
    Admin

Back to top Go down

Player of the Week - Page 2 Empty PLAYER OF THE WEEK: DISASTER (JACK)

Post by Kenny Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:47 am

'Player Of The Week' returns after a 10 week break and a better judging system to determining best player of the week in 8U.

Now that we have HLstatsX fully working (http://8u.hlstatsx.com/?game=tf) it has been monitoring everything on the server that you guys and girls do, since we got it 10 days ago.

At time of writing, there have been 1,247 players who have joined our server (+775 new players alone in the last 24hours!) with 15,629 kills and 540 headshots reported.

Today has been the busiest day the server has ever seen. Even thought I’m still not properly back on the net till Monday, I can look at the stats and you guys have manage to play through 28 maps in 19 hours since I updated and restarted it and the server has been constantly in used for 17 of them.

You guys today have been a credit to the 8U clan and I’d like to say thank you to everyone who has play on there today.

Congratulations to Disaster/Jack who is this week’s “Player of the Week” for 8U. As he has nearly been on the server everyday this week, putiing in 18 hours of play and is currently the top ranked player in 8U, with the second best kill/death ratios in the clan.

Well done Jack, leave us a comment dude.

[8U]² Disaster posted on December 19, 2009 @ 7:59am
    Thank you, thank you very much, Tis such an honnor to finally get this again.
    Kenny
    Kenny
    Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2