The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Community Skins!

3 posters

Go down

Community Skins! Empty Community Skins!

Post by NintendoNinja Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Hi Guys

After going on your server the other day and making use of the awesome hat modifier i was inspired. Thanks to my great friends at the Control Point TF2 podcast i found all of these brilliant community hats. You should get them on your server asap. There is a Manny Calvera hat also in the package that was made for the spy im sure it would be a great feature for lewis to mod it just like the fez so the forum community could have the ability to wear it. I previously showed these to AJ & Kenny. They both approve i hope you do too.

http://www.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=797020

Keep scrolling to see all the hats alot are not included in that first picture
NintendoNinja
NintendoNinja

Back to top Go down

Community Skins! Empty Re: Community Skins!

Post by Kenny Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Thanks for finding this Dom, most of the admin and I were talking about this hat package last night on Ventrilo and we will definitely be try and get this loaded onto the server in the very near future. As some of the hats, especially the scout ones look awesome and I like the Ned Kelly steel helmet for the sniper.

Community Skins! Promo_kellyhelm2

In regards to the Manny Calavera hat, I like the idea of only clan members having the ability to wearing that one. Of course Lewis will need to modify it, but I'm sure it can be done.

Community Skins! Grimfandangobanner

Thanks again Dom
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakko Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:00 pm

I really like this.. Seems a good idea also to get people more active in the clan, There all good and its going to be difficult to chose wich ones we want Smile
Jakko
Jakko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down