The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVIEW Left 4 dead 2 (demo)

2 posters

Go down

Do you like the left for dead 2 demo?

REVIEW Left 4 dead 2 (demo) I_vote_lcap100%REVIEW Left 4 dead 2 (demo) I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 6 ]
REVIEW Left 4 dead 2 (demo) I_vote_lcap0%REVIEW Left 4 dead 2 (demo) I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 6

REVIEW Left 4 dead 2 (demo) Empty REVIEW Left 4 dead 2 (demo)

Post by electric20v Fri Nov 06, 2009 7:06 am

Did we all forget that we could review games or are we just waiting till the full version is coming out?

So the left 4 dead 2 demo is now released to the non-pre buyers and it means i can give my opinion on a sequal to a game i've never played, lol. So it contains the same zombies as before with some new common zombies like the cop that is really annoying to kill as they only die with melee or a bullet to the back and if it's just you they have a glitch and will always end up facing you as you punch them back. They have the charger thats is basicly a bull that works really well and is a bit of fun to see how late you can leave it. The witch now walks around, boomer vile is now as a throwable weapon to attract zombies to that point. There are many new features and is worth paying the price again for the second installment, there are more weapons along with the melees like an inbreakable guitar and a samiri sword.

Ok this is my opinion that is slightly bias as i never played l4d but thanks to a few hour of uploading you can watch the demo from start to finnish.... AWESOME.

electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

REVIEW Left 4 dead 2 (demo) Empty Re: REVIEW Left 4 dead 2 (demo)

Post by electric20v Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:28 pm

It is long but to cut a long story shot my computer was uploading that video but before that steam said the data for left 4 dead 2 demo wasn't the same as the orginal (idk the exact words and why it would be different) and i wanted to know i could play online, so I removed the game and reinstalled it. It was installing while i was uploading and it's why it took so long for me to download it and thats why I had to varify it
electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

Post by electric20v Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:25 am

Have you seen this in the demo yet? Not a joke, it's a loading screen. If you record a demo and load it with the demoui or the command playdemo you get this screen.... AWESOME!

REVIEW Left 4 dead 2 (demo) L4d2poster
electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

Post by surfer1590 Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 am

What a game shootin and blowin shit up is my kind of thing but the tanks scare me Sad
surfer1590
surfer1590

Back to top Go down

Post by electric20v Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:53 am

they only come when your doing really well unlike l4d when they were always used as a boss stage. I have to fight them every other attempt on normal mode but the tanks have been reduced alot and most of the time the chargers you have to fight and they are weak but fun as you leave it till the last second to dodge and gives the game a challenge for pros lol.
electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

Post by surfer1590 Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:00 am

In my opinion the best part of the demo is running to the tower to turn off the alarm cause there is zombies everywhere chasing you and with the combat shotgun its non stop action
surfer1590
surfer1590

Back to top Go down

Post by electric20v Sun Nov 08, 2009 5:02 am

yh if you use an smg and run, fire forwards till you get to the first turn. Check you front every so often but check the rear and stad near the side so you can shove and run past them till you get to the tower.
electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

Post by surfer1590 Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:52 am

yea and wat i find hilarious is when a zombie is runnin at you and you til the last second to push him away then shoot ahh good times lol Cool
surfer1590
surfer1590

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down