The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Difference Between NAtions Forever and United Nations

2 posters

Go down

Difference Between NAtions Forever and United Nations Empty Difference Between NAtions Forever and United Nations

Post by jt830 Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:19 am

i have the free version of trackmania, trackmania nations forever and i am considering buying the full version but im just wondering what is the difference apart from custom models, new tarcks ands stuff?

any example and etails would be helpfull as i love trackmania.
jt830
jt830

Back to top Go down

Difference Between NAtions Forever and United Nations Empty Re: Difference Between NAtions Forever and United Nations

Post by Jakko Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:58 am

The is no difference, apart from exactly what you said, and there is bigger variety of cars, you can have anything from, bikes to star wars fighters with wheels, witch in turn means more downloading, also there is a more variety of maps and chalenges, but thats about it,

so JT if i were stay with the free version, its up to you
Jakko
Jakko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Difference Between NAtions Forever and United Nations Empty Re: Difference Between NAtions Forever and United Nations

Post by jt830 Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:15 am

i suppose so but i dont know the competitions look interesting so migght get the full version for the comps
jt830
jt830

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum