The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Servers Donations

Go down

Servers Donations Empty Servers Donations

Post by Kenny Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:30 pm

Unfortunately the servers cost money and we need your donations to keep them running.

I have set up a PayPal page for The Eighth Underworld for you to donate too. We need £446.71 ($758.60 USD, $813.31 CAD or €527.02 EUR) per year. Which will pay for the TF2 & Ventrilo servers for 12 months.

Please give what you can, Lewis is working on creating some new donators hats which you'll be able to wear on the server. I also thinking of giving donators a special "Donation Package/Gift set", (if this is possible at all), where any donators will have special features on the server such as:

Reserved Slot - Allows you to join the server when it's full.

Auto-balance Immunity - You can not be auto-balanced in the middle of the round. (Server rules about team stacking still apply).

Less Chat ads - Donation related adverts will be gone completely and the general chat ads will be displayed less often.

Donators hat/Party Hat - Lets you pick a hat of any colour.

Colour username in Chat - Coloured username in chat. (colour yet to be decided)

Create a change map vote - Allows you to create a map vote.

If someone donates £10, then they get the Donation package/gift set for a month and if they donate £25 then they get the special features of the server for 3 moths or so. Details are yet to be decided on this at all, but we will keep you posted to what we come up with.

Any money which goes over the amount needed will go towards next year's server and for some other things for the clan. If you can't use PayPal and you would still like to donate, then you can sent a check through the post to me. Contact me on Steam or leave a post below and we'll sort out the details, thank you.

8U PayPal page
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down