The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An one off payment of £1.20 for a extra 1.5mb of broadband for your home?

2 posters

Go down

An one off payment of £1.20 for a extra 1.5mb of broadband for your home? Empty An one off payment of £1.20 for a extra 1.5mb of broadband for your home?

Post by Kenny Tue Sep 01, 2009 7:08 pm

Are you sick and tired of having a cr@ppy broadband speed? Do you wish that there was some cheap and easy way of getting extra speed from your connection? Then help is at hand with the BT's I-Plate Broadband Accelerator!

The BT's I-Plate Broadband Accelerator disconnects the bell line in standard phone sockets to filter out line noise, which can boost your internet connection speed by about 1.5mbps. I reckon it's more to do with the tiny internet Leprechaun who leaps out and gives your internet a boot up the behind.

An one off payment of £1.20 for a extra 1.5mb of broadband for your home? NTE5-I-Plate

The I-Plate is the part listed "2" in the photo, which you insert between the back plate and front plate of you phone socket.

The I-Plate Broadband Accelerator is now available for free from the BT Site, provided you pay a meagre £1.20 for postage and packing. The only catch is that you have to be a BT Total Broadband customer to benefit from the offer. If you're with any other ISP on a BT line you can grab the Broadband Accelerator I-Plate for £7.07 here.

Please leave you congratulations and thank yous for finding this for you at the end of this post. Very Happy

Last edited by Kenny on Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An one off payment of £1.20 for a extra 1.5mb of broadband for your home? Empty Re: An one off payment of £1.20 for a extra 1.5mb of broadband for your home?

Post by stio_naz Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:22 pm

ok i dont live in the uk but i can download about 1.7 mb/second anytime but i still dont mind boosting my speed. does any isp provider in the neworld provide this service to cable users. Razz

stio_naz
Admin

Back to top Go down

An one off payment of £1.20 for a extra 1.5mb of broadband for your home? Empty Re: An one off payment of £1.20 for a extra 1.5mb of broadband for your home?

Post by stio_naz Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:25 pm

dsl sucks just saying

stio_naz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:42 am

stio_naz wrote:ok i dont live in the uk but i can download about 1.7 mb/second anytime but i still dont mind boosting my speed. does any isp provider in the neworld provide this service to cable users. Razz

You will have to get into connect with your ISP and find out if the same thing can be done, I fear there could be technical and legal issues. You will need to know if you can actually physical connect the I-Plate to your phone socket and disabling the bell line, may not be against the law in the UK, but that doesn't mean it's the same all around the world, as you have to remember, you do not actually own the phone line.
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum