The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you think we should have random critz?

+3
electric20v
Kenny
Jakko
7 posters

Go down

Random critz on our server?

Do you think we should have random critz? I_vote_lcap56%Do you think we should have random critz? I_vote_rcap 56% 
[ 9 ]
Do you think we should have random critz? I_vote_lcap44%Do you think we should have random critz? I_vote_rcap 44% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 16

Do you think we should have random critz? Empty Do you think we should have random critz?

Post by Jakko Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:58 am

Some people people in the clan have been complaining about random critz, *cough* Mike Hunt *cough* And I know that other people can find them quite annoying, however others disagree and find them a fun part of the game. So I've made a poll on whether you think that random critz should be turned off on our server.
Jakko
Jakko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do you think we should have random critz? Empty Re: Do you think we should have random critz?

Post by Jakko Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:53 am

Thats what she said.
Jakko
Jakko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Do you think we should have random critz? Empty Re: Do you think we should have random critz?

Post by Kenny Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:10 am

I personally hate crit rockets in any shape or form, so you imagine my hatered of random crit rockets.

I think this video explains some of my concerns about TF2, (I got a sneaky feeling that this guy is actually Jamie/Contast/Mike Hunt!)

"Valve makes my rockets!"

Kenny
Kenny
Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jakko Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:29 pm

Lol lewis, coudnt you have voted yes or no like everyone else, without giving your reasons why my post is "lose:lose situation" because knowone cares, all i want is votes.... Not difficult really
Jakko
Jakko
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by electric20v Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:57 pm

If 50% of people hated the random critz feature it would be removed from the game! Vote yes for a free COOKIE!
electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:06 pm

electric20v wrote:If 50% of people hated the random critz feature it would be removed from the game! Vote yes for a free COOKIE!
You can't bribe people in a democratic vote like that, it's just wrong. But this free cookie you are talking about, it better be chocolate chipped and not just a picture of one or there will be trouble! Mad

Do you think we should have random critz? Original_image
(I made that! With help from the people at obamicon.me)

Vote for change this September 16th

Last edited by Kenny on Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by electric20v Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:16 pm

Kenny wrote:
You can't bribe people like that it's just wrong. But this free cookie you are talking about, it better be chocolate chipped and not just a picture of one or there will be trouble!

Like you said the bribe is wronge so the type of cookie and if it is real is pointless.
electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:30 pm

electric20v wrote:Like you said the bribe is wronge so the type of cookie and if it is real is pointless.

Yes bribing is wrong, doesn't mean I'm immune to it! Very Happy
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Goggles Sat Sep 19, 2009 11:22 am

I'm sorry! I voted and ended up making it completely 50/50. Hope someone else votes soon.
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

Post by NintendoNinja Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:21 pm

I voted yes! Because they are not always random!
NintendoNinja
NintendoNinja

Back to top Go down

Post by Roberteliteno1 Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:15 am

Me and ninja make it 6-4, because we both believe that the game should stay the way it was when it released on day one, random crits and all.

Roberteliteno1

Back to top Go down

Post by Slendermanne Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:45 am

Make it a 7-4.. Crits = Pure win.. Had 5 kills with 1 critrocket Very Happy
Slendermanne
Slendermanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun Sep 20, 2009 6:19 am

Roberteliteno1 wrote:.....we both believe that the game should stay the way it was when it released on day one, random crits and all.

So that would mean just 6 maps, instead of 31 stock maps we now have and having 3 game mods instead of 7, (saying that Arena isn't that great!). You would lose 18 extra weapons, bringing the number down to 29 from 47 and would also lose 22 hats oppose the original 6 hats.

There would only be one machinima video instead of 8 and they would only be 17 achievements and not the current amount of 239. The game that started out two years ago has developed into something bigger and better than it first started.

We all know the game is seriously unbalance in some areas after two years and this is evidenced by the fact we still get a update every 2-3 weeks. My point is that, I agree there should be critz on all the weapons e.g. when being ubered by a Kritzkrieg or after a team has won a point in a CFT maps, by earning the critz themselves. But random critz is just as stupid as the random dropping weapons & hat system, which we all agree is pants! Valve at the moment have a thing where they believe randomness is fairer than earning the weapons or items themselves.

We are suggesting to make the game that little bit fairer. I'm sorry, but giving everyone an equal and random system when clearly people aren't equal, due to their skill and not earning the weapons and items, even though we've all have a equal opportunity is called Communism!

Have your crtiz, but earn them!
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun Nov 29, 2009 1:08 am

UPDATE
If you haven't heard already random critz are now permanently turn off on the server, ever in Tournament Mode for clan/scrim matches they will still be turned off.
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum