The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you got a map that passes my standards?

2 posters

Go down

Have you got a map that passes my standards? Empty Have you got a map that passes my standards?

Post by electric20v Sat Oct 03, 2009 2:15 am

My map standards seem to be a bit too high or I complain about the smallest of details so I want to see if you have found any map that passes my high standards, give the link of the maps and screen shot and see if that map has what it takes. It can be a map that you've made or seen.

example:

Have you got a map that passes my standards? 143214

Have you got a map that passes my standards? 143215

Download

Review:
this map fails to pass my standaards as although it looks good from far away close up it has a stupid and vile sewage system and a foolish and useles testure placed in the base grounds. It looks like a rip off of 2fort and for that reason and the others it fails.
electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

Have you got a map that passes my standards? Empty Re: Have you got a map that passes my standards?

Post by electric20v Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:24 am

Electric20v said:
I want to see if you have found any map that passes my high standards.

I want to see if there is a map that I like, i can't go through every custom map for tf2 in the world but maybe some onehas, i don't expect any answers as i knew very little peopl care. It's like zero puncutation, it's his opinion, if he says l4d2 is shit i would still play on it.
electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

Have you got a map that passes my standards? Empty Re: Have you got a map that passes my standards?

Post by stio_naz Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:48 pm

i care I love you

stio_naz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2009 11:23 am

How about you go ahead and rate MARIOKART XD

Back to top Go down

Post by electric20v Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:54 am

I'll just come right out with it, although it's a brighly coloured map it's realy bad, the cars are ok but the map ends up as very boring in low numbers or a spam fest, without an objective you only realy protect the music room so you can listen to your favorate music from the list of stupid songs. The cars are ok but if they go to fast you fall out and you need to bind use to a key or the cars won't change speed and the bus that you spawn on is always placed by a wall so you can't get out. I can't find the map so I have no screen shots of it as I deleted it because it was so boring and annoying.

When you first see the map it's ok as it's different from the normal tf2 maps but it's just wacky and if you want to play this map long term you need to be use to being on drug mode.
electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum