The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 25 Greatest Star Trek Movie Moments

Go down

The 25 Greatest Star Trek Movie Moments Empty The 25 Greatest Star Trek Movie Moments

Post by Kenny Fri May 08, 2009 8:05 am

The 25 Greatest Star Trek Movie Moments StarTrekMovie

It's often been said that the new Star Trek movie, (which I'm watching that week), directed by JJ Abrams, is a rebirth for the long-running sci-fi series. But hang on, thought the people over at totalfilm.com. It wasn't all that bad in the first place was it?

To prove their theory - they've picked out their favourite moments from the previous 10 Star Trek flicks. Enjoy them here

Also I want your favourite Star Trek moment. Film not from any of the TV series, or they will all involve Seven of Nine in that tight body suit.

For some reason my favourite Star Trek film is "The The Undiscovered Country, 1991. My favourite scene from this film is the battle at the end where the Enterprise is under attack from General Chang's (veteran Shakespearean Christopher Plummer), who chews up the scenery with lines from Shakespeare's "Julius Caesar" & "Hamlet", while Mr Spoke and Dr. McCoy "performs surgery" on a Photon Torpedo. "Fascinating!" replies the doctor when ask to carry out the task. Then Kirk clenches his fist and give the order to Fire! The tension builds up right from the beginning of the scene, thanks to brilliant editing and music score and every line by the actors is well written and delivered wonderfully.

Cry havoc, and let slip the Dogs of War.

Kenny
Kenny
Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum