The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't shoot on your Server

4 posters

Go down

Can't shoot on your Server Empty Can't shoot on your Server

Post by FloydRix Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:29 am

Hello, i am just asking about your server, it seems to be the only server that well has an error for me. It doesnt seem to let me shoot my gun when i join sometimes, when i push mw1 nothing happens seem likes its blocked, but it works fine on other servers. Also when i join your server and i check my keyboard buttons it seems to reset the "Mouse 2" button you know for sticky exploding, ubercharge it seems to take off the bind.

FloydRix

Back to top Go down

Can't shoot on your Server Empty Re: Can't shoot on your Server

Post by Kenny Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:02 pm

Thanks for posting this Jimi. As I said to you last night on Steam, this is very strange indeed that it's only on our UK server you are having problems with and not everyone's else, yet it seems you are the first and only person who is experiencing this problem on the UK server.

While we investigate our end, let's eliminate some things on your side. We need to know the make and model of the keyboard and mouse, even if they are cr@appy ones. Tell us what Windows operating system you are running.

I need you to check the keyboard and mouse settings in Windows and update or reinstall your graphic card drivers and connect to the US server (208.167.244.190:27015) and see if you are having the same problem.

But I have to agree with Macgta, the only things we have done to the UK server is uploading custom maps, changing the round limit, turning all-talk on, adding admin and the only plug-ins we have install to my knowledge is 'Mani Admin Plugin' and the 'Hat Mod' just the stuff many servers normally do, probably less than most of them really.
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 pm

I know this is a long shot, but can you virus scan you PC with at least AVG 9.0, Ad-Aware by Lavasoft and Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware.

Also if you can get hold of another keyboard and mouse from a friend or a family member, then plug that into your PC and connect to the UK server and see if the problem persist and if you have another PC in the house load Steam and TF2 onto that and connect to the server, but you said that this problems only happen sometimes and have you change the keyboard and mouse commands for the game, cos you are left handed or something? And are you binding commands together e.g. Spy attack that automatically re-disguises you when you're done.
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Slendermanne Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:14 pm

I never heard about such a "bug"/"error"/etc

But a solution could be..

Open EVERY SINGLE CLASS CFG (team fortress 2 / tf2 / cfg) and write something like

bind mouse1 +attack
bind mouse2 +attack2

That should fix it.
Slendermanne
Slendermanne

Back to top Go down

Post by FloydRix Thu Nov 05, 2009 5:59 am

Seems to happen only on the 8U versions of the map.

FloydRix

Back to top Go down

Post by stio_naz Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:33 am

Jimi, in my opinion your PC is obselete and your skills are the latter as well.

Edited because the previous comment was a bit too blatent -Macgta

stio_naz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down