The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battelfield: bad company 2 (new, new, NEW! from gadetron - ratchet and clank)

2 posters

Go down

Do you like this game?

Battelfield: bad company 2 (new, new, NEW! from gadetron - ratchet and clank) I_vote_lcap33%Battelfield: bad company 2 (new, new, NEW! from gadetron - ratchet and clank) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
Battelfield: bad company 2 (new, new, NEW! from gadetron - ratchet and clank) I_vote_lcap33%Battelfield: bad company 2 (new, new, NEW! from gadetron - ratchet and clank) I_vote_rcap 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

Battelfield: bad company 2 (new, new, NEW! from gadetron - ratchet and clank) Empty Battelfield: bad company 2 (new, new, NEW! from gadetron - ratchet and clank)

Post by electric20v Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:07 am

It's a question I ask myself every day but did you know about battlefield: bad company 2? yh it's out on the march 2nd 2010. We have about 4 mounth to get ready, drop left 4 dead 2, assain's creed 2, mass effect 2, modern warfare 2, uncharted 2, every game with 2 on the end and then we can play.... battelfield: bad company.... 2, alot of 2s

No need to type it into youtube because I have it here and was the video that made me want it.

From what i've heard it's coming out for pc, ps3 and xbox 360 but you'll have to check that one out.

Off topic now and might I just say we've been very quiet the past week or so, so if you give a...... erm, just comment or somthing.

Last edited by electric20v on Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:17 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm drunk it's why I edit my posts. I type better and my IQ goes up from 5 to 20,000,000)
electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

Battelfield: bad company 2 (new, new, NEW! from gadetron - ratchet and clank) Empty Re: Battelfield: bad company 2 (new, new, NEW! from gadetron - ratchet and clank)

Post by electric20v Tue Nov 17, 2009 6:56 am

about?
electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

Battelfield: bad company 2 (new, new, NEW! from gadetron - ratchet and clank) Empty Re: Battelfield: bad company 2 (new, new, NEW! from gadetron - ratchet and clank)

Post by surfer1590 Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:30 am

This is lookin like a serious game. It will give CODMW2 a run for its money Cool
surfer1590
surfer1590

Back to top Go down

Post by electric20v Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:50 am

It was a joke so i'm not really flattering myself
electric20v
electric20v

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down