The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Steam Mods

3 posters

Go down

Steam Mods Empty Steam Mods

Post by surfer1590 Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:36 am

Hey lads first topic post but anyway I was getting tried of playin my steam games (too cheap to buy new games) so went into the store and into mods and played Zombie Panic Source its like zombie survival in garry's mod.In my opinion its well worth a try if your board. Also I tried the game Insurgency its a modern warfare game set in the middle east its squad based and very realistic and if you cant afford COD MW2 well then give this a try. Hope this helps
surfer1590
surfer1590

Back to top Go down

Steam Mods Empty Re: Steam Mods

Post by Shotorn Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:36 am

Well, there's:
Smod: a nifty little hl2 mod,

Portal Prelude: a Awesome portal mod, and I have to say, I find it way better then the original portal Embarassed ,

Dystopia: some science fiction multiplayer fps, it's quite nice and has a big enough player base,

Fistfull of Frags: some westernish style fps, well, I haven't realy tried that, so can't say much about that one :/,

Fortress Forever: a mod about Team fortress, it's very different to tf2 actualy, (the way classes/weapons work), and it's quite a nice change for some fun hours Very Happy,

Goldeneye Source: the good 'ol goldeneye on pc(multiplayer), do I need to say more?

well, this is all that comes to mind now...

Shotorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Slendermanne Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:56 am

Pirate, Vikings, and Knights II (2.2) = Awesomeness. 3 teams fight for the treasure, for the Tower, or simply for their lives. Each Team has 2 classes, each class has different weapons and special attacks. For example, the Pirates got Skirmish (Fast, Agile, but lowdamage attacks) and Capitan (Parrot, Shotgun, his claw, or a sword, moderate damage, but SLOW, yet his special is lethal; he shoots a bomb.)

And..

Situation Outbreak: If you like L4D-ish games, this should do. You can buy your weapons, and then survive to death. There are 2 gamemods, SURVIVAL, or INFECT. Infect = if you get killed, you are a zombie. Now go eat brains. Survival = Survive 10 minutes (I roughly survived 3 Very Happy) against a horde of zombies.

Can't think of anything more..
Slendermanne
Slendermanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down