The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics

Member Profiles - Who are you, and why should I care? (Bender - Futurama)

+35
    Cheezeburger 'o' Doom
    sobr
    Madness Factory
    Brigade
    Spybait
    Shotorn
    NiteOwl
    Pom
    Freakshow
    surfer1590
    electric20v
    Subzero
    Sander
    Ampersand
    Soulsmith
    Viiktooriaa
    Roberteliteno1
    Cody
    Slendermanne
    Icyzer
    Goggles
    Twistedfate
    RelentlesS
    iron
    Munch
    Bingo_MacFeegle
    AmebA
    Sasquatch
    R.Redhawk
    Carp kid
    NintendoNinja
    jt830
    Jakko
    shower_gel
    Kenny
    39 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Member Profiles - Who are you, and why should I care? (Bender - Futurama) - Page 2 Empty Re: Member Profiles - Who are you, and why should I care? (Bender - Futurama)

Post by electric20v Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:39 am

It's about time I did one of these,

First name:
    James

Forum username: Electric20v

Favorate game:
    TF2, L4D2 or BFH

Brief Gaming History: I was with Half - life from the start thanks to Lewis (macgta) and Thanks to lewis again that I knew about hl2 and the orange box and CS:S and UT2004, Phun, GTA, Arma 2, Ratchet and Clank, Eyetoy etc.

Facebook, Myspace or Bebo?: Facebook and hating it

Favourite Quote/s:
    In my day gay guys use to be needy, lonly and lost. Now their all in relationships, It all got a little bit crazy and I somehow lost my pants and a whole new take on a rice cripsies cake.
    electric20v
    electric20v

Back to top Go down

Member Profiles - Who are you, and why should I care? (Bender - Futurama) - Page 2 Empty Re: Member Profiles - Who are you, and why should I care? (Bender - Futurama)

Post by surfer1590 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:38 am

Always on the sever. Anyway...

First Name:Alan

Forum Username and Steam Name: Surfer1590 and steam nickname Supernova(GFAR)

Favorite Game: TF2 or Garry's Mod

Gaming History:ps1 n64 snes ps2 wwe gta fifa psp james bond eyetoy big red racing medal of honor series and ww2 games

Other Console: Wii too cheap to buy a xbox360 or ps3 lol

Steam Games I Own:TF2 Garry's mod CSS L4D2 Half Life Deathmatch Portal Just Cause

Favorite Food:Oreos with milk pizza apple banana melon chicken meat potatoes sweets

Favorite Quote: "Yeart"
    "Pros before hoes"
    "Her lips could suck a snooker ball up a length of wavin pipe"
    Cool youtube search limerick uncovered:At home with the Ryans

Last edited by surfer1590 on Sat May 29, 2010 6:10 am; edited 1 time in total
    surfer1590
    surfer1590

Back to top Go down

Post by Freakshow Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:09 pm

First Name: Ash/Aske - Whatever you feel like pronouncing, really.

Forum User Name & Steam User Name: Chinese Urban Zebra, Freakshow, LehFreakshow, and lots of other names.

Are you on Facebook, Myspace or Bebo?: Facebook and Myspace, although I rarely (read: Never) use Myspace

Region & Country: Denmark, on one of the hundreds of islands.

Brief Gaming History: Oooh dear. World Of Warcraft (Crying or Very sad) , Rayman, Lots of PS2 games, GTA IV, A bunch of single player Xbox and 360 games, Halo 2, TF2, CSS, Garrys Mod and L4D

Favourite Games: TF2, L4D, Rayman, Rayman 2: The Great Escape, Rayman 3: Hoodlum Havoc (Seriously, he's the king of Platformers!) All the 3D GTA games (Anything after GTA II), XIII, Just Cause and AoE III

Steam games you own: The Orange Box, Half-Life Premium, Darkest of Days, Overlord, Garrys Mod, Unreal Tournament 3, CSS, HL2: DM and DoD: Source.

Other games or consoles you play on a regular bases: GTA IV, Borderlands and Bully.

Favourite food: Anything Meat.

Favourite Quote/s: "Why... So... Serious!" -The Joker.

Freakshow

Back to top Go down

Post by Pom Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:39 am

First Name: Chloe

Forum User Name & Steam User Name: Pom

Are you on Facebook, Myspace or Bebo?: Facebook

Region & Country: Stevenage, UK

Brief Gaming History: Too many games to mention.

Favourite Games: L4D [1&2], TF2, Killing Floor, Assassin's Creed, Devil May Cry 4 etc. etc.

Steam games you own: TF2, Killing Floor, L4D [1&2], HL2 and GMod

Other games or consoles you play on a regular bases: TF2, L4D [1&2]

Favourite food: Pizza, chicken, ice cream Very Happy

Favourite Quote/s: You say psychopath like it's a bad thing.
    Pom
    Pom

Back to top Go down

Member Profiles - Who are you, and why should I care? (Bender - Futurama) - Page 2 Empty Hey.

Post by NiteOwl Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:27 am

Been here for a while, just thought I should bother making a forums account. And going to do one of these member things while I'm here, for the hell of it.

First Name: Jack

Forum User Name & Steam User Name: NiteOwl

Region & Country: Suffolk, UK

Brief Gaming History: Had a NES and my descent started from there...

Favourite Games: WoW, TF2, Pokemon (ftw).

Steam games you own: TF2, L4D, L4D2, Gmod, CS:S.

Other games or consoles you play on a regular basis: None atm.

Favourite food: Burger and Chips - However I'm not fat, I don't just eat junk food. Well not all the time.

Favourite Quote/s: "Why. So. Serious?"

Other: Also into graphic novels - Watchmen, V for Vendetta, Batman etc.
    NiteOwl
    NiteOwl

Back to top Go down

Post by Shotorn Wed Dec 09, 2009 8:30 am

First Name: Nicolas

Forum User Name & Steam User Name: Shotorn lll Shotorn

Are you on Facebook, Myspace or Bebo?: No.

Region & Country: Oilsjt--Belgium

Brief Gaming History:
    Ps1 and Ps2: the good 'ol survival horror games, Sh1-4// Re 1-4//Alone in the dark1-4 // some fighting games, racing,...
    Pc: I began with quake II... and ended with Tf2...

Favourite Games: The Resident evil series// Silent hill series// Alone in the dark 4// Starcraft II// Quake II&III// Street fighter IV// All the unreal games// Clive barkers undying//Borderlands//F.E.A.R. series// Some Touhous//Doom 3//Braid//Machinarium//Bionic commando Rearmed//Osu!//The serious Sam series//Civ IV// Morrowwind//fallout 3// and much more...

Steam games you own: The Orange Box, Left 4 Dead, Gmod, All the Counter strikes

Other games or consoles you play on a regular bases: F.E.A.R.//Street Fighter IV//Serious sam TFE/TSE//Osu!//Warcraft III//Warsow//Aion

Favourite food: BELGIAN WAFFLES! oh, and fries...

Favourite Quote/s: Max: "My teacher tells me that beauty is on the inside." Dad: "That's just something ugly people say." /-\ Liar Liar

Shotorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Spybait Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:31 am

First Name: George
    Forum User Name & Steam User Name: Spybait/Spybait

Region & Country: West Midlands, UK

Brief Gaming History: Star Wars Republic Commando, Star Wars Empire at War, Portal, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead

Favourite Games: Left 4 Dead, Portal, Republic Commando, Team Fortress 2

Steam games you own: Portal, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress 2

Other games or consoles you play on a regular bases: N/A

Favourite food: Roasted duck Breast, Cake

Favourite Quote/s: 'Y'know, as that gets closer, it looks more and more like a piano...' (Me, circa 2008)

Spybait

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigade Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:52 am

First Name: Vito.

Forum User Name & Steam User Name: Brigade / [8U] Brigade

Are you on Facebook, Myspace or Bebo?: Facebook, although I dislike it.

Region & Country: Ile de France, FR

Brief Gaming History: Started with a N64 and a Gameboy Color with Pokemon. Haven't stopped since.

Favourite Games: Uh. TF2, Mario Kart DS, Earthbound, Mother 3, Red Faction: Guerrilla, Hisoutensoku, Perfect Cherry Blossom, Persona 3, Persona 4, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Warcraft III, Pokemon Yellow, Rhythm Heaven, ohgodiamendingthishere.

Steam Games You Own: The Orange Box (Bought each piece, payed way too much), Psychonauts, Red Faction: Guerrilla, the entire THQ pack, and more. I'm lazy.

Other games or consoles you play on a regular basis: Uh. I have a lot on consoles. Yeah. PC = luv

Favourite Food: Any form of Pasta or Spaghetti, preferably with Alfredo sauce.

Favourite Quote/s: "uh"

Oh god, it's huge.
    And takes forever to fill out.
    Brigade
    Brigade

Back to top Go down

Post by Madness Factory Tue May 25, 2010 4:54 am

First Name: Stefan

Forum/steam user name: Madness Factory (|Nugger)

Are you on Facebook, Myspace or Bebo?: no.

Region & Country: Antwerp,Belgium

Brief Gaming History:started playing games when I was 4-5 years old and played my first shooter when i was 10(battlefield 2) it was a lot of fun and I still play games all the time

Favourite Games:TF2,L4D(1&2),fallout 3,Mass Effect(1&2),Dead space,KOTOR,ETC...

Steam games you own:The orange box,L4D1&2,battlefield bad company 2,CSS,Dark messia might and magic,saint's row 2 and some others

Other games or consoles you play on a regular bases:PS3 but i never play on it. Wink

Favourite food:spaghetti i gues

Favourite Quote/s:(Einstijn on discovery of aliens):if they are more advanced than us,than god help us all,if we are more advanced than them,then god won't be able to help them.
    Madness Factory
    Madness Factory

Back to top Go down

Post by sobr Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:26 am

First Name: Calum

Forum User Name & Steam User Name: sobr/sobr05

Are you on Facebook, Myspace or Bebo?: Facebook & MySpace

Region & Country: Bristol, UK

Brief Gaming History: Taking it back to the Acorn with Crystal Maze....BoOOoM! Hardcore CS since day 1, massive fan and player of Total Series, Age of Empires, Civ, CS, TF1/2, BFBC2, BF2, BF1942, L4d 1/2, Killing Floor, CODMW/2, GTA Series, currently playing Just Cause 2, Assasins Creed 2 & Borderlands.....as well as regular TF2 / BFBC 2 / CODMW2 Sessions.......wow, I might be playing a few too many games at the moment.

Favourite Games: Loving BFBC2 atm, Just Cause 2 is a lot of fun, classic/favourite games for me are C&C Red Alert, Team Fortress 1, GTA 1, Carmageddon, Fifa 98 Road to World Cup, & last but far from least, Toe Jam & Earl (megadrive)!!!!!!

Steam games you own: Too many...

Other games or consoles you play on a regular bases: Used to play xbox quite a bit until red rings of death, installed bootcamp on my studio mac beast (8 cores 22gb ram) which runs all games better than my gaming pc rig. Lol, now If I get bored or need inspiration I can quickly open Steam and play!! It does mean that I very rarely leave my chair, lol, unless im going for a pint of tasty thatchers down the apple.

Favourite food: Will and always be a meat eater but due to house mate...loving the taste of a lot of veagan crazyness. Healthy and genuinely quite tasty! Still avin bacon and eggs in the morning though and i don't understand people who don't do dairy!

Favourite Quote/s: It's all coming together...the egg is sticking.
    sobr
    sobr

http://www.sobr.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheezeburger 'o' Doom Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:16 pm

First Name: Simon

Forum/Steam Username : Cheezeburger 'o' Doom

Country & region: England, Midlands

Brief gaming history: everything from sega megadrive upwards

Favourite games: LoZ:Ocarina of time, Warcarft Series, Portal, Metal gear solid 1 to name a few

Steam games: to many... The Orange box, Warhammer, darksiders, Battlefield BC2

Favourite Food: Cheeseburger!!!

Favourite Quote: YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! (dont judge Razz)

Cheezeburger 'o' Doom

Back to top Go down

Post by FlantJohnny Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:04 am

First Name: Johnny

Steam User Name: flantjohnny

League Of Legends: FlantJohnny

Region & Country: London, UK

Brief Gaming History: Ragnarok Online, Dragonica, Soul Master,League Of Legends, Team Fortress 2. I also play Wii,DS and Xbox games

Favourite Games: Ragnarok Online, Leauge Of Legends, Team Fortress 2

Steam games you own: Team Fortress 2

Favourite food: Everything Smile

Favourite Quote/s: F*** You Miss Daisy!
    FlantJohnny
    FlantJohnny

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:31 am

First Name: John

Steam User Name: Reaper! [8U]

Region & Country: Norway

Brief Gaming History: Team Fortress 2, Perfect World International, Kongregate.com games, DS, PS2!

Favourite Games: Team Fortress 2, Perfect Wold International!

Steam games you own: Team Fortress 2, CS:S, Gmod, L4D

Favourite food: Pizza, Hotdogs, chips!

Favourite Quote/s: Hey! Come back! i miss you! (after i kill someone!), Watch ur back! (when i'm spy on TF2), Do you fear death? then you fear me!, i am the death!
    Reaper
    Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Vale Thu May 05, 2011 11:03 am

First Name: Nathan

Steam User Name: Dragonnc
    Steam nickname: [8U] Vale

Region & Country: United kingdom - England

Brief Gaming History:

Favourite Games: Mass effect, pokémon, mortal Kombat, Fallout, Elder scrolls, Final fantasies 3,4,6,7,8,9, Fable, Forza, Katamari

Steam games you own: Over 150 games I am not listing all of them :V (check my steam if you really want to know)

Favourite food: Pizza

Favourite Quote/s: Blarg
    Vale
    Vale

Back to top Go down

Post by Varsun Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:07 pm

First Name: Gage

Forum User Name & Steam User Name:Varsun

Region & Country: Ile de France, France

Brief Gaming History: PSX, PS2, Gameboy, Kongregate, Newgrounds, PS3, PC master race, Team Fortress 2, Morrowind, Marvel vs. Capcom, Age of Empires 2, Age of Mythology, BlazBlue, Guild Wars, Morrowind, Oblivion, Fallout 3, Infamous, Portal, Half-Life.

Favourite Games: Morrowind, TF2, Half-Life 2, Guild Wars, Fallout New Vegas, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, Civ 5 (it's a really bad addiction)

Steam games you own: Guild Wars, The Orange Box, Portal 2, Magicka, Killing Floor, GMod, Frozen Synapse, Civ 5, a bunch others that I don't/should play

Other games or consoles you play on a regular bases: League of Legends

Favourite food: Ramen, Pizza

Favourite quotes: "Stop right there criminal scum!"

Varsun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2