The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International

Go down

Perfect World International Empty Perfect World International

Post by Reaper Tue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 am

Perfect World International Perfectworld-banner

Perfect World International is a game that looks much like WOW! but it's free! this is my idea to make a group in this game to get more people to 8U! if you think this might be a good idea, please comment!

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Perfect World International Empty Re: Perfect World International

Post by Reaper Tue Apr 12, 2011 9:07 am

Reaper wrote:Perfect World International Perfectworld-banner

Perfect World International is a game that looks much like WOW! but it's free! this is my idea to make a group in this game to get more people to 8U! if you think this might be a good idea, please comment!

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/
ok, thought i should give some info about the different kind of characters in the game you can make!

there are 5 kind of races in the game to choose from: Humans, winged elves, Tide born, Untamed and the newest one (which i haven't tried myself yet so i can't give much info about) Earthguard!
and each of these races have 2 different type of classes each!

Humans:
Humans are normal humans! they have their home in a small town called Etherblade! the 2 classes of humans is blademaster and wizard!
Blademaster uses swords as weapons! they are the close combat kind of warriors and are some of the strongest combat classes!
Wizard uses magic and uses more attack with distance and uses magic staffs and other magic weapons!

Winged Elf:
Winged Elves are the only class that can fly from the start, when the other races have to be lvl 30 to could fly! the Winged Elves have their home in City of the Plume which is basically a big tree! their classes are Cleric and Archer!
Clerics are the "doctors" in the game because they aren't so strong fighters and mostly can buffing and healing skills, also they are the only class with a revive skill when someone dies! they are also the class to level up fastest, but they are not so good anyway in battle! Their weapons are magic staffs and magic weapons, just like Wizards
Archers are the archers in this game and are using Bows and Arrows and other similar weapons!

Tide Born:
Tide Born are the sea people and have the ability to turn into fish people like mermaids when in water and meditating! their home city is City of Raging Tides which is a big cool city with a building over floating in the air where the king lives!
The tide born classes are psychic and assassin!
Psychic uses some kind of magic orb that is floating over the hand surface! it has a few buffing skills, but uses closer combat with the orb most!
Assassin uses daggers as weapons and they have very cool attack techniques that are very useful in battle!

Untamed:
Untamed are the animal people which are half animals and half humans! and they are also the only race that if you choose male or female have to do with your class! because if you choose male, you will be barbarian, but if you choose female, you will become venomancer! Untamed have City of the Lost as their home city!
Barbarian(male):
Barbarian is the class with most strength and uses axes and hammers as weapons! when they reach level 10, they can transform into snow tigers which runs faster!
Venomancer is the class that got the ability to take control over enemy monster and use them as pets to
attack! they uses magic weapons too!

Earthguards:
i have nothing to say about this race so you have to figure it out self! :p
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down