The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL

2 posters

Go down

Pick your Team's Captain

RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL I_vote_lcap86%RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL I_vote_rcap 86% 
[ 6 ]
RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL I_vote_lcap0%RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL I_vote_lcap0%RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL I_vote_lcap14%RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL Empty RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL

Post by Kenny Fri Aug 21, 2009 6:23 pm

All people who are on the Old World team at the moment, please vote for the person who you would like to be your team's captain for the match. When more people sign up to the team, they will be added to the poll. You can vote for more than one person and you can cancel any votes you've submitted and vote again. You can even vote for yourself!

The poll will close tomorrow at 5pm UK time, If someone wishes not to be in this poll for team captain, then leave a post in this thread and you'll be removed from the list, thanks you.

Last edited by Kenny on Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:54 am; edited 4 times in total
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL Empty Re: RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL

Post by Icyzer Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:25 pm

Remove me from the list please Smile

Icyzer

Back to top Go down

RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL Empty Re: RYDER CUP: OLD WORLD TEAM CAPTIAN POLL

Post by Kenny Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:44 pm

ok
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:31 am

I'm up for captain if you guys like.

Back to top Go down

Post by Icyzer Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:13 pm

@mister captain sir: maybe we should go decide what classes are going to play? And what maps are going to be played?

Icyzer

Back to top Go down

Post by Kenny Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:27 am

Maps have already been announce on the Steam page last night, under "Ryder Cup Update".
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down