The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AND THE WINNER OF AUGUST’S RYDER CUP IS………

Go down

AND THE WINNER OF AUGUST’S RYDER CUP IS……… Empty AND THE WINNER OF AUGUST’S RYDER CUP IS………

Post by Kenny Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:12 am

What was an intense match tonight turned out to be 5 nil win for the New World team. So that’s 1 point to them for the 2010 season. I’d like to say thank you to everyone who joined the server tonight and took part. There was some fantastic play on both sides and hopefully we can get the highlights onto YouTube by the end of the week.

The next match will be at the end of October (probably 30th or 31st) and we may put some weapon limits on depending the feedback we get from tonight’s match. I hope everyone liked the special Ryder Cup hats that Lewis (MacGTA) created for both teams.

Well done to New World and commiserations to the Old World. I think that was the first ever defeat they had suffered in this event, but remember there's always October and December matches to get your own back on those Yanks and Canucks.
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down