The Eighth Underworld
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ORANGE WEDNESDAY IS CANCELLED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICED

2 posters

Go down

ORANGE WEDNESDAY IS CANCELLED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICED Empty ORANGE WEDNESDAY IS CANCELLED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICED

Post by Kenny Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:19 am

My internet connection is crap at the moment, so I can't do anything.

Orange Wednesday is cancelled for this week, I'm sorry to say. As I can can't upload any maps or connect to the FTP server. I won't be around as much over the next few days, so please hold the fort and look after the place, there's plenty of food & beer in the fridge.

Hopefully things will be back to normal by the weekend.
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ORANGE WEDNESDAY IS CANCELLED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICED Empty Re: ORANGE WEDNESDAY IS CANCELLED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICED

Post by Goggles Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:59 am

Oh no! I hope your internet gets better soon. Will this affect the upcoming Ryder Cup?
Goggles
Goggles

Back to top Go down

ORANGE WEDNESDAY IS CANCELLED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICED Empty Re: ORANGE WEDNESDAY IS CANCELLED UNTILL FURTHER NOTICED

Post by Kenny Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:56 am

No the 'Ryder Cup' is unaffected and I've have manage to upload the maps for this week's 'Orange Wednesday', so that is now taking place and will stay on till Friday morning, cos of the delay.
Kenny
Kenny
Admin

https://eighthunderworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down